Jul 18, 2009

make my memories

I haven't updated again for damn long. Well basically let this be a record of the one month or so that I'd rather forget.

In retrospect it's really kind of going to be one of those unforgettable experiences, working for a shady production company is really an eye-opener, working with people who are intelligent in their own way without actually having a halfway decent education (no I'm not being sarcastic), working with talented people, experience people who have given me a real eye education for the finer details of production work.

What I really want to forget (but what that would really taint my memories forever) is the fact that on my VERY LAST DAY OF WORK a sponsored laptop went missing and fingers started pointing everywhere. Being one of the last trustworthy people on the planet apparently meant that I was entrusted to go to location (a rented condo) alone to settle a lot of stuff. And that apparently made me one of the 'PRIME' suspects. Add that to the fact that one of the days I insisted on going home to eat when wrap time was early, accusations flew that really spoilt my entire mood. And till now, after sessions of 'clarifying' where I was and what I was carrying, apparently they are still not too satisfied. So fine, call the cops, I'll talk to them - not even an issue.

Apart from that, it's been fun being a super senior for FOC, and truth to be told I guess our batch has been put to shame by our own freshies. Yup, here's some videos for you to enjoy if you are loser-ish enough not to have gone for the CS camp! :D



No comments: