Aug 6, 2009

The Shameless What I Want For My Birthday Post

To answer those who've been asking what present I want for my 21st, let's make things easier for you by posting this shameless thread. For someone who's not a sucker for things he doesnt need, here are some of the things I actually might (or might not) need:

1) Multiple guitar rack - due to the high number of instruments I have and the limited space I have in my tiny room, I'm in a situation where well... there are 6 stringed instruments in my room in total so I need a place to put them nicely, at the same time being conveniently located and all...



















2) Zoom 9.2tt - OK I seriously don't expect anyone to get me this but I'll just shamelessly put it up. Unless you want to... it's just $500! Hehehehe.















3) Arsenal away jersey - well, it's not a 'need' but... And FYI please don't put them with names at the back!
















4) Laptop bagpack - yeah... must be able to fit a 15.4" laptop! hehehe. No weird colors please! Preferably black or red!

2 comments:

Kanyu said...

everyone seems to stop blogging as much nowadays..or is it bcos our readers are getting lesser as well.. =( and your flobber chatboard died btw. So did mine. haha!

Kanyu said...

Welyon!! Update!!!