Sep 12, 2010

returns

Here's a thought - it's not as though I'm NOT going to be having a lot of things to do, so it hardly is the best time to resume making little posts here and there on this little place. Who's going to still be here to notice? That's really the question ain't it?

So many years later, I've physically grown older but I still feel as lost, in the same place as I was 4 years ago - as a person I guess I'm pretty much still emotionally retarded in that sense.

Anyhow, I seem to have my heart set on the iPhone 4 but using the $56 plan, which would be about double my current plan but would be able to bring the cost of the phone itself way down. The only difference would be I have 100 extra minutes of outgoing calls, but I've never been one to call people anyway. Herein lies the slight dilemma.

No comments: