Sep 12, 2010

I should take up a religion

I realized I'm relatively godless, so to speak. Not that I don't believe in the existence of god, it's just I believe there is more than one god. It's one of those things we'll never find out unless the gods wills it for us to find out? Being a freethinker has with it its benefits, very often I can remain passive when I am sandwiched between two people arguing about religion. Of course I am by no means atheist. Why am I saying this stuff? Apparently now in NTU you need to 'register your blog' to write about religion. Well, up yours, NTU. I have said and always will repeat that when I graduate, I will not give. Certainly not to the Nanyang Technological University, who have seen it fit to inconvenience students at every turn, applying policies which are contrary to the undergraduates' welfare, and after ten years of operation STILL have not been able to cough up a halfway decent internal shuttle bus system. So no, I will not give.

Giving to WKWSCI however, that's another matter. This here is a school that, despite my run-ins with one too many rogue and unqualified tutors and instructors, will still lie deep in my heart. For every CYAW there is a very friendly and helpful Campbell, for every FALZON there's a passionate and knowledeable Dr D. For every unfriendly Lv3 tech there is Uncle Tan, Yew Li Jie, and Kelvin. So if it comes to the time I am able I will help WKWSCI in any way I can. But no, not NTU. Fuck, not NTU.

No comments: