Sep 17, 2010

fuckfuckfuck

I pretend i am happy or at least, "cool about stuff" on so many numerous occasions that once in a while I forget that I really deserve to be in a rotten mood once in a while. Like just now, the cramped buses, the sleepiness arising from days of lack of sleep, they add up to the fact that I very almost snapped at a middle aged lady (who turned out to be a neighbour) who very inconsiderately decided it was more important for her to make sure she can get off the bus than for my holding on to a handrail while the bus was braking to a halt. Even when it was obvious I am getting off at the same stop.

FUCK YOU YOU BITCH. BURN IN HELL, OR AT LEAST HAVE A DEMONISH NIGHTMARE TONIGHT. FUCK. FUCKK.

Feel totally unhappening because my life just doesn't seem to be going anywhere decent at the moment.

No comments: